Administration jobs in healthcare | painPRO Clinics now hiring
PainPRO Therapeutics – a registered massage therapy clinic – is looking for a part-time administrative assistant/receptionist to join its growing team at our Business District, Coal Harbour, and North Surrey Locations:
Part-time administrative assistant / Patient support team member
Hours: evenings and weekends
Reports to: Patient Support Leader
• Reception duties
• Greeting patients
• Communication with patients for appointment confirmations and bookings – by phone, in person and via email
• Invoice payments / billing / processing (patient and insurer invoices on clinic software and merchant terminal)
• Daily report preparation
• Data input into clinic software
• Clinic closing duties
• Create gift baskets and gift cards for charitable donations
• Filing and maintaining records
• Other administrative tasks
• Sundry duties as assigned
This individual arrives to work early and prepares the clinic so our patients have someone with a cheerful presence both in person and over the phone when they book appointments or ask questions.
Our new patient support team member thrives under pressure, adapts to working both alone and with team members, and does everything with a smile. Taking initiative and carrying out tasks with attention to detail, this person is reliable and professional in appearance. They MUST be proficient with computers as we are a green, mostly paperless business.
Also essential is the ability to maintain constant high level customer service, as this individual represents a well-established and growing business.
Please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached, as well as a brief introduction as to why you think you would be a good fit with our company.