See a Health Professional today!
We have same day and next day appointments available…Pain Doesn’t Wait, Why Should You?
Book Online Now!
You don’t have to take our word for it. Here is what our patients have to say about us.
Love this place! Was recommended by a coworker who goes to the VGH location. I started seeing Ashley in February due to neck and posture problems......she's made such amazing progress in such a short period of time. I'm always sent home with stretches and exercises at the end of the session to help keep me on track. They are open 7 days a week and late! The online booking system is super easy to use and they do direct billing to your insurance company if covered via benefits.Jen. M., Vancouver
Last week I was visiting Vancouver from Southern California and needed a massage for tight muscles. Went to Pain Pro and had RMT Jennifer and had a very good deep tissue massage. The atmosphere was friendly, clean and inviting. My massage was excellent by relieving my muscle tension and next time I visit Vancouver, I'm getting another massage here!M'Liss H., Lakeside, US
Super professional place!
I was looking for a RMT near my workplace so that I can just go during my lunch hour. This place really close so I've decided to give it a try. I love you can just book online and choose your therapist based on what you need. I was also very impressed with how the place is. Nice, clean, and each room's got an unique clothing rack for you to put all your stuff on. I was pleasantly surprised when my RMT, Wendeanna, informed me that they offer elastic band for my super long hair! How thoughtful! Wendeanna was very good, she put the right amount of pressure where I can feel it is work, and I wasn't in pain yet. I will definitely come back!Natalie, G., Coquitlam
I’ve had amazing improvement since I began kinesiology sessions with Shireen. I have a hip labral tear injury and was referred to do kinesiology after doing physiotherapy. I’ve tried numerous practitioners from different disciplines over my many years of injury/pain management; Shireen is by far one of the best. She is thorough, knowledgeable, supportive and always available when I have questions. I’ve gone from re-learning how to walk (twice) to doing a Tough Mudder race, and I couldn’t have come this far without doing Kinesio. The strength and stability I’m developing is reducing my pain, improving my overall health and even delaying surgery. Anyone with chronic pain knows how amazing it feels to discover something that actually works, and Kinesio with Shireen actually works!Negar J.
During these uncertain times our focus is to keep you, and our painPRO family of healthcare professionals and support staff, safe and healthy. In order to do this, we have made a number of very important changes to our usual way of doing business. Until the pandemic is over the following will be our “new normal”:
1. Verbal and written Covid-19 pre-screening questions will be done as a part of your appointment booking and at the time of your treatment.
2. Patients are asked to bring their own personal disposable mask or cloth face covering. Please wear them into the clinic and face-masks will be mandatory to get your treatments. All of our staff will be wearing them as well.
3. Patients are asked to come alone as our waiting rooms will have limited seating. If you are a patient needing assistance please inform the clinic ahead of time.
4. New patients, please complete your Health History Form online to avoid congestion in the clinic and to limit the interaction needed with our administrative team. This keeps everyone safer.
5. Please arrive a couple of minutes before your treatment time. We want to limit the number of people in our waiting rooms. We also have removed most of our seating.
6. Physical distancing will be in place and clearly marked in each clinic.
Hand sanitizing will be mandatory before and after treatment. We will have ample supply available at the front desk and each clinic room.
7. Please advise the clinic if you feel sick or exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms prior to your treatment.
8. We have enhanced our sanitization/ disinfection protocols with Covid-19 rated cleaning products. All contact surfaces will be cleaned after use.
9. We will provide as much touch-less payment processing as possible. This will include direct billing to your insurers, tap card payments, or you can have your credit card automatically charged by setting it up on your secure account profile. This can be done on your on-line account profile or our administrative support team can assist you. NO CASH PLEASE!
Please know we are doing everything possible to provide you with a safe, relaxing, and problem-free experience. We look forward to seeing you soon and should you have any questions or concerns please call us at 604-683-7246
Michael Desrochers Founder