OUR CLINICS ARE RE-OPENING TUESDAY MAY 19, 2020
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening all of our clinics Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Our focus is to keep you, and our painPRO family of healthcare professionals and support staff, safe and healthy. In order to do this, we have made a number of very important changes to our usual way of doing business. Until the pandemic is over the following will be our “new normal”:
- Verbal and written Covid-19 pre-screening questions will be done as a part of your appointment booking and at the time of your treatment.
- Patients are asked to bring their own personal disposable mask or cloth face covering. Please wear them into the clinic and face-masks will be mandatory to get your treatments. All of our staff will be wearing them as well.
- Patients are asked to come alone as our waiting rooms will have limited seating. If you are a patient needing assistance please inform the clinic ahead of time.
- New patients, please complete your Health History Form online to avoid congestion in the clinic and to limit the interaction needed with our administrative team. This keeps everyone safer.
- Please arrive a couple of minutes before your treatment time. We want to limit the number of people in our waiting rooms. We also have removed most of our seating.
- Physical distancing will be in place and clearly marked in each clinic.
- Hand sanitizing will be mandatory before and after treatment. We will have ample supply available at the front desk and each clinic room.
- Please advise the clinic if you feel sick or exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms prior to your treatment.
- We have enhanced our sanitization/ disinfection protocols with Covid-19 rated cleaning products. All contact surfaces will be cleaned after use.
- We will provide as much touch-less payment processing as possible. This will include direct billing to your insurers, tap card payments, or you can have your credit card automatically charged by setting it up on your secure account profile. This can be done on your on-line account profile or our administrative support team can assist you. NO CASH PLEASE!
- In an effort to eliminate congestion in the clinic our healthcare practitioners will be gradually returning to their practice from May 19-July 1 2020. Please check our online booking platform to see when your favourite practitioner will be returning.
- Due to the increased cost to keep our clinic environments safe we have been forced to raise our prices by $5 per treatment to help partially offset the cost.
Please know we are doing everything possible to provide you with a safe, relaxing, and problem-free experience. We look forward to seeing you soon and should you have any questions or concerns please call us at 604-683-7246